Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Girl Group chapter 2 part 1

                                                                  The Party
     Friday My schedule was boring , break , boring , brake , Lunch Break, boring PE, and Myras. I didn't know who to get on with but Tina and Sam found me somewhere before lunch.
"Ugg the boys took our table. " Sam say throwing them a dark look over her shoulder.
"It doesn't matter." I say dismissively.
" Don't you see. It' s the boy- " she started jumping on one foot. I have a feeling she almost said something important but I dont push it they had been slipping up all week.
"Tina! That hurt " Sam whispers as we get in line. Tina just shakes her head . After Boring and PE Casy and Sam come to pick me up. For some reason they seem really excited they don't even bug me about the boy Mike.


Hey thanks to the fifteen people who looked at my blog please leave comments on the book I will be trying to blog something every week. Dont forget to keep reading this summer. Oh please give me good books to read.     

No comments:

Post a Comment