Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Girl Group ch 2 part2 the party

  In PE we do something fun ,dodge ball. Tina and Casy walk me to 114. and the bus driver greets me. I sit  with Sam and Casy is in the next seat over and then I see him. That guy Mike sitting a few seat off . He is staring at me and our eyes meet. I blush and look away unfortunately Casy saw.
" Hey isn't that Mike?" she says. The bus stops and Sam says "Go talk to him." I argue but at the next stop I ask Mike if I can sit with him.
"Sure," he says," you know your the talk of the school." I was confused who would talk about me?
"Is that good or bad?" I ask.
"Good all the guys have been trying to talk to you," He says" Yeah is it true your going on a date with Lenard Grvoksi? " 
" No." I Say" I'm not going out with any one "
"Have you uhh heard about the spring dance? He asks.
" No why?" I ask.
" Well I was wondering if-" He starts.
"Sirira, it's our stop," Myra says.
     As we get off Sam tells off Myra. Saying she was interfering with my 'romantic moment' 
but as we walk to a colossal tree house. It must have like thirty rooms complete with pluming , WiFi , and electricity. 
      I asked Tina what it was but she seamed to excited to to hear me what was going on. 
" Sirira this is a group of people who can do special things like this" Myra gestures to Sam. and suddenly her hand catches fire.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, but take your time telling the story you seen to be rushing. From one topic to the next. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't read this sooner. It's good so far, would like to read more. I agree you need to slow it down. Also watch for continuity you spell your main character's name different in this chapter then in the epilogue which is really the prologue. Also the bus number changed from 258 to 119. I think it's really good considering your age. Keep imagining and writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad the name is the same in both places, the bus number changed. Sorry, tired and reading on phone.
      <3 your fav aunt

      Delete