Sunday, June 24, 2012

Books

      I used to hate reading. In Kindergarten we had to read aloud I hated it, mostly because of having speech problems. After that still hated it. I snapped in second grade . Now going on to sixth grade I'm usually found with a book. When people  ask me what my favorite book is I think for a while. Then give them a list.
1. HARRY POTTER (the best series ever)
2. The Inheritance cycle ( haven't read the 4th yet)
3 WARRIORS ( don't really like cats But Firestar is awsome)
4. THE HUNGER GAMES( I am not kidding comment if your gale or peeta GALE!)
5 The maze runner ( I liked it but couldn't really see the point)
6   twilight( help me seriously hate it but ask my friends I USED to be a big twilight fan)
 So If you have some books I should read Please comment.So I looked at this saw it needed changing.
3 is now vampire academy(I do not recomend this book to anyone and if you do read it don't judge me.
5 is now Narnia( watch the BC movies way better)
I have now read the forth book Murtagh is still a buttwipe :-) Rick Riorden please continue on. Maybe with a new character:-)
and 1 is now THE GIRL GROUP!(if you don't know what I'm talking about read my other blogs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Any of the classics by Dickens, Mark Twain, Lord of the rings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke loves the Warrior series. She is a reading machine. You should ask her what to read...bonus is that you could borrow straight from her collection.

    ReplyDelete